Monday, March 4, 2013

March Update

Well it has been awhile since my last post.  I have been side tracked at work leaving me little time to update the Blog.  Let me fill you in on developments since I last wrote on the Blog.  First, Jason is no longer at COP Khiligay, he is at his Squadron's headquarters in Kunduz.  He is now the public affairs officer and doing a great job taking pictures and dealing with his new job responsibilities.  Recently he has been helping an author, Mike Walling, who is writing a book about the US military's role in Afghanistan.  The book won't be out until next summer, but should be great.  Jason's new address is:

1LT John Bonds
S3 HHT, 3-7 CAV
FOB Kunduz
APO AE 09368

Here are some recent pictures:
Here is the Facebook address of Mike Walling if you have any interest:

https://www.facebook.com/mike.walling.33



No comments:

Post a Comment